Join the Team
Ideaverse has a strong corporate culture that consists of fun, lots of regular challenges, competition & a little bit of craziness! We always try to encourage leadership and teamwork within the Ideaverse family. We strongly believe that there is a great leader & an energetic team player within all of us. As such, we strive to recruit, retain and recognize talented individuals whom are exuberant and passionate about not only their work and career goals, but their life outside of work. So your Race, Nationality or Standard Qualification doesn’t matter to us, as long as your persona matches our culture and you know how to get your work done – You will be hired!
We care about the products we build
We have given our heart and soul to our business and expect nothing less from anyone who wishes to be a part of Ideaverse. We like individuals who have a particular interest in our industry & the online world. Candidates who live, breath & love technology in general are also among our favorites.
To be passionate is the key
Every member of Ideaverse is passionate about what they do. We are looking for individuals who loves to take control of their work. Our operations are heavily dependent on the individual creativity of each member and we allocate widespread freedom over how they carry out their tasks.
Current Openings (Posted in Jobstreet)
Software Engineer (Web Application Developer) – Singapore
Ideaverse Job Board
Position: Senior SEO Manager
Location: Singapore (Cecil Street)
We are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist based in Singapore with client-facing experience. The ideal candidate should be able to work on several high profile SEO campaigns, have hands-on experience with our company’s top-notch SEO tools, build upon our best practice SEO techniques and be comfortable being involved in the sales process with new clients. The successful candidate will be a self-motivator who can hit the ground running, should be highly proactive & organised, confident and have outstanding communication & interpersonal skills. The candidate should also posses excellent understanding of Internet marketing, Social Media & Web 2.0.
- Understanding client’s requirements, SEO strategy planning and successful implementation
- Regular communication with clients via telephone, Instant messaging, Video conference and off-site meetings
- Maintain a good understanding of the latest search engine developments and stay on top of all the latest happenings in the industry
- Preparation of proposals for potential clients
- Develop brand new services for our client base
- Day-to-day Management of client accounts
- Regularly report to Directors on activity and client account performance
- Be involved in internal trainings
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant SEO field
- Sound understanding of both On Page & Off Page Optimization
- Excellent interpersonal & project management skills
- Experience in handling different clients
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate past successes with client accounts
- Able to interpret data from Google Analytics
- Additional experience in Paid Search (PPC), Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing would be an advantage
How to Apply?
Please send your complete CV along with a recent picture – email@example.com before 28th February 2011. You must include at least one reference in your CV. Only Singapore Citizens & PR are encouraged to apply.